Seminole County Supervisor of Elections Michael Ertel sent out an email today with information about the upcoming municipal elections in Altamonte Springs and Lake Mary (Oviedo and Longwood were originally scheduled to have elections as well, but the incumbent city commissioners were reelected without opposition):
- Election day will be November 8th for both Altamonte Springs and Lake Mary.
- If you just moved to Altamonte Springs or Lake Mary, October 11, 2011 is the last day you can register to vote and participate in this year's city elections.
- Altamonte Springs residents can vote at the City Hall building at 225 Newburyport Avenue.
- Lake Mary residents can vote at the City Hall building at 100 North Country Club Road.
- Early voting will be 10 am to 6 pm on Friday, November 4, noon to 4 pm on Saturday, November 5, and noon to 4 pm on Sunday, November 6 at the Seminole County Supervisor of Elections office at 1500 East Airport Blvd., Sanford, FL 32773.
- You can get an absentee ballot by calling 407-585-VOTE (8683) or at www.voteseminole.org.