The American Conservative Union released the agenda for CPAC Florida today, and it is definitely going to be a don't-miss event.
Check it out here:
I am so excited about having CPAC come to my hometown. Can't wait to see all of you here in Orlando, and this is going to be a truly memorable week, with Presidency 5, the FoxNews debate, and now this epic-levels-of-awesomeness CPAC FL schedule.
More information about the speakers, programs, and registration after the jump:
You can register online (link here) until 5:00 pm, Tuesday, September 20, 2011. After that, you can register on-site at the Orange County Convention Center.
The Rosen Centre Hotel is sold out, but there are several other nearby hotels offering CPAC FL discounts (link here).
Parking is $13/day at the Convention Center. Note that CPAC FL will be at the South Concourse. The Convention Center is huge, so make sure you park on the right side or you will be walking a long time! (Click here for a venue map)
Check-in will be available Thursday, September 22, from 1:00 to 7:00 pm, and Friday, September 23, from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm. You will need your photo ID (or student ID if you have a student pass). I strongly recommend checking in Thursday if you can. The lines will back up Friday morning.
More details about the speakers and programs (and again, check out the agenda!):
Speakers – Presidential Candidates:
- Michele Bachmann – Confirmed
- Herman Cain – Confirmed
- Newt Gingrich – Confirmed
- Jon Huntsman – Confirmed
- Gary Johnson – Confirmed
- Thaddeus McCotter – Confirmed
- Ron Paul – Confirmed
- Rick Perry – Confirmed
- Mitt Romney – Confirmed
- Rick Santorum – Confirmed
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Dick Armey
- Jeff Atwater
- Pam Bondi
- David Bossie
- Dean Cannon
- Al Cardenas
- Ann Coulter
- S.E. Cupp
- Luis Fortuño
- Mike Haridopolos
- Bill Kristol
- George H. Nash
- Grover Norquist
- Adam Putnam
- Ralph Reed
- Marco Rubio
- Matthew Spalding
- Jim Talent
- An Inconvenient Truth? Can We Balance Our Energy Needs with Environmental Stewardship in a Post-BP Spill World?
- Freedom, Competition & Schools: How Florida is Leading the Next Generation of Bold Education Reform
- Consent of the Governed: The 2012 Political Landscape
- Florida’s Property Insurance “Reform”?
- Controlling Government Spending: Would a Balanced Budget Amendment Work?
- Defending Defense vs. Isolationism: What is the price of Freedom in the 21st Century?
- The State of the Conservative Union: The Present & Future of the Conservative Movement & the Tea Party
- Our Enduring Values – Faith, Family & Freedom: Should There Be a Truce on Social Issues in 2012?
- Health Care Freedom & Constitutionalism: Reining in the Rogue Federal Government
- Recruiting the Next Generation of Conservative Activists: Are Youth Awakening from an Obama Hangover?
- The Lightning Round: Politics & Punditry from Washington to Orlando
- Grassroots Activism & New Media Training
Training Sessions Include:
- Social Media 101 (10:30-11:30; Hosted by Americans for Prosperity)
- Using Humor for Effective Content (10:30-11:30; Hosted by Americans for Prosperity)
- Importance of State & Local Journalism (11:45-12:45; Hosted by Americans for Prosperity)
- Creating & Maintaining an Effective Interactive Website (11:45-12:45; Hosted by Americans for Prosperity)
- Building Coalitions & Recruiting Volunteers (2:15-3:15; Hosted by The Leadership Institute)
- Organizing Successful Events (3:15-4:15; Hosted by The Leadership Institute)
- GOTV: Planning Your Ground Game (4:15-5:15; Hosted by The Leadership Institute)
Movie Screenings Hosted by Citizens United:
- Fire From The Heartland: The Awakening of The Conservative Woman (11:00-12:30)
- Ronald Reagan: Rendezvous With Destiny (2:15-3:15)