- David Limbaugh's column from Monday makes some excellent points about how Republicans should remember that "the liberal media do not have the best interests of Reagan conservatives in mind" in their coverage of our current and potential 2012 Presidential candidates. A must-read:
- Ashley Sewell, who blogs at TX Trendy Chick, invited me on her radio program to discuss my post about Israel. Bethany Shondark was also a guest on the show. I met both Ashley and Bethany at CPAC this year: two awesome and feisty ladies who you should be following on Twitter if you aren't already (@TXTrendyChick and @bethanyshondark)
- The Minority Report, a great conservative blog where I sometimes contribute content, recently went through a site redesign. The new website is http://theminorityreport.co/tmr and you can read my latest TMR post here (cross-posted here on this blog earlier this week).
- Here's a little perspective on the Democrats' victory in the NY-26 Congressional race (and of course, information you're not getting in the mainstream media). One intriguing element is the presence of a "fake tea party" spoiler candidate (see my posts about the efforts of a fake tea party here in Florida here).
- I'm not sure whether this is what the White House meant by "leading from behind," or if the President is just nostalgic for a time when his poll numbers were better, but on a Tuesday visit to London's Westminster Abbey, President Obama signed the guest book with the date "24 May 2008." On the O'Reilly Factor last night, Dennis Miller had a humorous comment: "He signed 2008 but everything he signs leads to inflation. By the time he gets back to D.C., it'll read 2011."
There was also this great tweet from @esqcapades:
- Tim Pawlenty made a campaign stop in Tampa earlier this week. From what I hear from friends who attended, it was a great event and he made a very favorable impression.
- Governor Rick Scott is signing the budget today at 1:00 pm at The Villages. You can watch it online here: