Here's your morning coffee reading for today:
- George LeMieux gets caught being a hypocrite regarding earmarks and spending, speaking out against the stimulus bill then writing letters supporting hundreds of millions of stimulus dollars for projects in Florida.
- Newt Gingrich's presidential campaign may be over before it even began. A voter in Iowa had some harsh words for him at a campaign stop, calling him "an embarrassment to our party," and telling him to "get out before you make a bigger fool of yourself."
- A new evolution in federal campaign finance law: "Super PACs" now offering contributors the ability to channel their donations to specific candidates.
- RedState's Erick Erickson analyzes the potential Republican Presidential candidates.
- Florida Governor Rick Scott's mom Esther is in a new web ad produced by RPOF, saying she's still proud of her son.
- Some background on the Herman Cain phenomenon.
- File this under "It's About Dang Time:" Pakistan is going to return the wreckage from the helicopter damaged during the raid on Osama bin Laden's compound.
- Here's a great heartwarming story: Florida's Department of Children and Families is using technology like twitter to help find homes for foster children.